How South Florida Alcohol Detox and Counseling Centers Heal Young Adults
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) says that 70 percent of American teens try alcohol in their senior high school years. Adolescents who need rescue from alcohol addiction have unique issues. Unlike adult addicts, young people still need education, and also the counseling to help them identify career and family life goals.
Luckily, parents of young drug abusers have the option of seeking help from alcohol and detox centers in Jacksonville, FL. Not only do the drug rehab centers in South Florida assist people aged 18-25 withdraw from alcohol, but the facilities can also help deal with mental health conditions that such teens alcoholics experience.
Alcohol Detox Programs for Teens and Young Adults
When you wish that your teenage child ends the misery that alcohol visits upon his life, turning to an alcohol detox and counseling center in Jacksonville, FL will provide a solution. Whether your teenage child seems irredeemable and has so many addition problems, Jacksonville, FL alcohol detox and counseling centers have the perfect recovery and specialized treatment programs.
The wide range of services that Jacksonville, FL rehabs provide caters for all types of alcohol-related issues:
- Teenage addition treatment
- Residential alcohol detoxification for men and women
- Residential beds for children alcohol addicts
- Outpatient counseling
- Residential short-term and long-term inpatient detox
- Holistic rehabilitation and counseling services
Battling Teenage Alcoholism in a Holistic Way
The staffs at alcohol detox and counseling centers know all too well that providing therapy to people battling alcoholism must be personalized. To answer to the specific needs of each addict, the diagnosis of the factors making each person abuse alcohol is necessary.
Once an alcohol detox center in South Florida identifies the reasons for alcohol misuse by the teenage client, a breakthrough counseling strategy and recovery plan will follow. Holistic alcohol detox and counseling can involve several programs each helping in the full recovery of clients:
- Physical exercises to assist in health restoration and mental alertness
- Nutritional rich diet and supplements
- Medicine to flush out the alcoholic substances from the body
- Occupational therapy to help the mind stay away from drug cravings
- Meditation or yoga exercises that cure stress, depression, and the physical symptoms of alcohol withdrawal
- Research–based counseling to help addicts effectively use the natural neurotransmitters instead of relying on drugs to cope with the challenges of life
If you know of a young person whose life is wrecked due to alcohol abuse, the sooner you refer the addict to Jacksonville rehab centers, the faster the addict will have a new beginning in life.
Call us today 855-782-1009